Training as a metalworker – specialised in building commercial vehicles
- You will join in and learn step by step how our vehicle frames, chassis and bodies are built.
- We’ll show you how metal parts (profiles, plate and sheets) are cut and shaped.
- You’ll get to know all the typical joining and cutting processes (e.g. using welds, rivets, screws and adhesives) and will of course then be able to try out a lot of them yourself.
- After a short induction period, you’ll be part of the production process.
- The training begins on 1 August 2023 (and lasts 3.5 years), but we will also be happy to receive applications that do not fit in with that timeline.
- You will attend vocational college in Winsen an der Luhe (1st and 2nd years of training) and in Bad Zwischenahn (3rd year of training – and we’ll pay for the hotel!)
- You graduated from lower secondary education (ISCED 2, Hauptschule/Realschule) with a mark of 3.5 (ECTS grade D) or higher
- You are a skilled craftsperson with good spatial thinking and an interest in automotive engineering
- You work carefully, paying close attention to quality
- And, especially importantly, you have good teamwork skills!
Extremely modern workplace
Training courses and CPD
Support with learning material
Chance to win excellent awards