A secure job, a friendly team, sophisticated products and good prospects, combined with a really enjoyable atmosphere – Moetefindt offers you all that and more. Since 1978, we at Moetefindt have stood for bespoke, high-quality solutions for transporting vehicles, plant and materials. We build vehicle transporters for racing cars, sports cars and historic cars. We can be found at long-distance races at the Nürburgring and other events involving great cars and motorsports. Our products can now be admired in almost every country in the world. At our modern production facility, we all pull together with one aim.
Join our team at our Buchholz site, near Hamburg:
Metalworker/body-in-white production specialist
Every vehicle transporter that leaves our works is hand-built, and you are involved from the start! Depending on your experience and skills, you will take on the following tasks:
- Body-in-white work and MIG/GTAW welding
- Building and remodelling aluminium vehicle bodies, vehicle parts and trailers
- Installing hydraulic lines
- Installing brake systems and chassis
- Servicing, repairing and maintaining trailers and transporters (electrics, brakes and hydraulics, MAG welding)
- You have trained as a metalworker or mechanic for agricultural plant, car bodies or motor manufacturing, or similar
- You have some relevant work experience – the main thing being that you enjoy welding or using a screwdriver!
- You are familiar with MIG/GTAW welding and enjoy working with hydraulic systems
- Class B driving licence; a licence to pull a trailer (Classes BE or CE) would be great, but is not a requirement
- Responsible and devoted to delivering excellent service and quality
- Focused, with good teamwork skills and a desire to really achieve something with your workmates
You can expect
- A permanent full-time position
- Fixed working hours – no shifts! We know the importance of regularly scheduled free time.
- Modern production workplaces offering you all you need to stay healthy
- Moetefindt work clothes
- Relaxed working relationships and all the advantages and benefits of a successful, growing family business
Set off in a secure job now – join us
To do so, send us informative application documents (as PDFs) telling us when you could start and your expected salary to email@example.com
Ute Schütz will answer your questions. She deals with recruitment alongside the two managing directors. You can phone her at +49 (0) 4181–9908–28 (may be redirected to remote working number) or call her directly on her mobile phone at +49 (0)173–2410307.