A secure job, a friendly team, sophisticated products and good prospects, combined with a really enjoyable atmosphere – Moetefindt offers you all that and more. Since 1978, we at Moetefindt have stood for bespoke, high-quality solutions for transporting vehicles, plant and materials. We build vehicle transporters for racing cars, sports cars and historic cars. We can be found at long-distance races at the Nürburgring and other events involving great cars and motorsports. Our products can now be admired in almost every country in the world. At our modern production facility, we all pull together with one aim.
Join our team at our Buchholz site, near Hamburg:
Tarpaulin maker/industrial sewing machinist – an opportunity for career changers
- Making, repairing and patching up tarpaulins and covers for our exclusive vehicle transporters
- Measuring out, selecting, cutting and welding tarpaulins and heavy-duty fabric
- Sewing and joining strips of fabric and plastic
- Adding straps, eyelets, fittings, attachments, etc.
- Ideally, you have trained as a technician in heavy-duty fabric goods manufacturing, an (industrial) sewing machinist, an upholsterer or a sailmaker, or have a similar qualification – but career changers who are interested in the position and have some experience with sewing machines are also welcome!
- If possible, you know how to work with tarpaulins and heavy-duty fabrics (awnings, nonwovens, etc.)
- You work independently and carefully, paying close attention to quality
- You are a skilled craftsperson with good spatial thinking
- You show good teamwork skills, commitment and flexibility
You can expect
- A permanent full-time position
- Varied tasks that you can actively shape using your skills
- Fixed working hours – no shifts! We know the importance of regularly scheduled free time.
- Modern production workplaces offering you all you need to stay healthy
- Induction into your new job
- Moetefindt work clothes
- Relaxed working relationships and all the advantages and benefits of a successful, growing family business
Set off in a secure job now – join us
To do so, send us informative application documents (as PDFs) telling us when you could start and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ute Schütz will answer your questions. She deals with recruitment alongside the two managing directors. You can phone her at +49 (0) 4181–9908–28 (may be redirected to remote working number) or call her directly on her mobile phone at +49 (0)173–2410307.