A secure job, a friendly team, sophisticated products and good prospects, combined with a really enjoyable atmosphere – Moetefindt offers you all that and more. Since 1978, we at Moetefindt have stood for bespoke, high-quality solutions for transporting vehicles, plant and materials. We build vehicle transporters for racing cars, sports cars and historic cars. We can be found at long-distance races at the Nürburgring and other events involving great cars and motorsports. Our products can now be admired in almost every country in the world. At our modern production facility, we all pull together with one aim.
Join our team at our Buchholz site, near Hamburg:
Warehouse & logistics worker
- Keeping our production logistics running; planning all required production materials
- Supervising warehouse activities, from the receiving inspection and visual checks to correct storage methods
- Posting daily goods movements (inbound/outbound) in SAP and maintaining optimum material availability
- Checking stock and inventories
- Constantly monitoring and improving warehouse management workflows/processes
- Depending on your skills: direct involvement in our warehouse/logistics project
- You have completed a training course in warehousing/materials management, e.g. as a warehouse operative or logistics operative
- You have a forklift licence and some relevant work experience in production logistics
- You are a strong team player and speak good German (fluent spoken and written)
- For our logistics project, you also have well-founded expertise in modern warehouse processes and IT tools (ERP, materials management systems, etc.)
You can expect
- An uncomplicated permanent full-time position working in a field that gives you full rein
- Fixed working hours; no shifts! We know the importance of regularly scheduled free time.
- Modern production workplaces offering you all you need to stay healthy
- Moetefindt work clothes
- Relaxed working relationships and all the advantages/benefits of a successful, growing family business
Set off in a secure job now – join us
To do so, send us informative application documents (as PDFs) telling us when you could start and your expected salary to email@example.com
Ute Schütz will answer your questions. She deals with recruitment alongside the two managing directors. You can phone her at +49 (0) 4181–9908–28 (may be redirected to remote working number) or call her directly on her mobile phone at +49 (0)173–2410307.