1 General Information
1.1 Objective and Responsibility
1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our online service and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website").
2. The online service is provided by Moetefindt Fahrzeugbau GmbH & Co. KG (Brauerstraße 40, 21244 Buchholz) - hereinafter referred to as "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
3. Our online service is hosted by Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG (Königsberger Straße 4-6, D-32339 Espelkamp).
4. You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer under the E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
1.2 Legal Bases
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data's subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
1.3 Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
a. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
b. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
c. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
d. Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
e. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
f. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
g. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4 Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5 Security of Processing
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6 Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user's consent or another legal permission is present.
2 Concrete Data Processing
2.1 Collection of Information on the Use of the Online Service
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 4 weeks after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
2.2 Contact Form and Contacting via E-Mail
1. When contacting us (via online form or e-mail), the data provided by the user will be processed exclusively for processing the inquiry and its handling.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
3. The users' data will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable software/database. The legal retention periods for business letters apply.
2.3 Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags, does not set cookies and does not collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags that may collect personal information. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
If deactivated at domain or cookie level, it will remain valid for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
2.4 Google Analytics
1. Our online service uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google").
3. Furthermore, you have the possibility to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website by using the following opt-out cookie: Disable Google Analytics
1. We use YouTube for the integration of videos. The videos were embedded in the extended data protection mode.
3. By using YouTube, a connection is established with the Google DoubleClick network. Starting the video could trigger further data processing. We have no influence on that.
1. Doubleclick by Google is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
3. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and the manner of data processing described above as well as the named purpose.
5. For more information about DoubleClick by Google and privacy, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
2.7 Google Maps
1. This website uses Google Maps to display maps and to create maps. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
2. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically and the data you have entered by Google, one of its representatives or third-party providers.
4. You can find detailed details in the Data Protection Center of google.de at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en.
2.8 Google Fonts
1. Our website uses Google Fonts from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
2. Google Fonts is used without authentication and no cookies are sent to the Google Fonts API. If you have a Google Account, none of your Google Account information will be transferred to Google while you use Google Fonts. Google merely records the use of CSS and the fonts used and stores this data securely.
3. More on these and other questions can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq .
4. Which data is collected by Google and for what purpose this data is used, you can read on https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ .
2.9 job opportunities
1. You will find our current vacancies in the job offers section.
2. Contact us via the mailto function of your device. An e-mail will be sent from your local e-mail client to our responsible employee.
3. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
4. You can revoke the use of your personal data at any time free of charge with effect for the future.
2.9 Wiredminds / LeadLab
1. Tools and services of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) are used on this website for marketing and optimization purposes. Data is collected, processed and stored from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and reasonable, the user profiles are made completely anonymous.
2. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, is transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. wiredminds may use information left behind by visits to the websites to create anonymous user profiles. The data obtained in this way will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately given consent of the person concerned and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection by deleting the last number block.
3. The collection, processing and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future (deactivation).
3.1 General Information
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users' web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
3.2 Objection Options
a. deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
b. the US-American website: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
c. the European website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/