MOETEFINDT MOTORSPORTS TRAILERS
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY
We are professionals who specialise in developing, designing and building individual trailers for transporting motorsport vehicles. We produce all our trailers in our factory in Buchholz, near Hamburg, Germany. Our sales department works closely with you to make sure you get exactly the trailer you want.
Our motorsport trailers: guarantee you a clear-cut win
When you have petrol in your veins and can’t get to the race track fast enough, but want to transport your racing car safely and conveniently, our Moetefindt trailers are your only choice. Our trailer carries not just your vehicle but also your equipment, such as tyres and tools. And the aerodynamic front nose and our patented air suspension make even the drive to the race track a pleasure.
FTP 228 - FTP 235
Enclosed, especially lightweight vehicle transporters with a fixed covered body. The very low loading angle thanks to the Moetefindt air suspension with an integrated tilt mechanism, and the rigid aluminium tailgate ramp with a chequer-plate pattern on the tracks make it easier to load and unload vehicles with a low ground clearance. FTP 228–235 are specially developed for racing historic vehicles. You can choose between the FTP 228, with a permissible gross vehicle weight of 2,800 kg, and the FTP 235, with a permissible gross vehicle weight of 3,500 kg. Don’t hesitate to get in touch about other weight classes.
You can find out the unladen weight and payload of your customised trailer in our configurator.You can find the FTP configurator here
FTK 228 - FTK 235
Enclosed, lightweight vehicle transporters with a rigid box body. The very low loading angle makes it easier to load and unload vehicles, all thanks to the Moetefindt air suspension, the integrated tilt mechanism and the rigid aluminium tailgate ramp with a chequer-plate pattern on the tracks.
You can choose between the FTK 228, with a permissible gross vehicle weight of 2,800 kg, and the FTK 235, with a permissible gross vehicle weight of 3,500 kg. Don’t hesitate to get in touch about other weight classes.
You can find out the unladen weight and payload of your customised trailer in our configurator.You can find the FTK configurator here
Reasons to choose a Moetefindt motorsport trailer:
How you benefit:
- Design tailored to meet your individual wishes
- Simple and safe to operate
- Exceptionally comfortable ride thanks to patented maintenance-free air suspension
- Excellent aerodynamics thanks to the front nose
- Extremely safe thanks to the punched aluminium decking with anchoring that meets VDI 2700-8.1
- Uses high-quality materials
- Made only in Germany
Interested in our motorsport trailers?
We will be happy to provide advice free of charge; no purchase required.
Simply get in touch with us now!
Patented air suspension for a smooth ride
Our specially developed, unique air suspension absorbs vibrations and shocks for an incomparably comfortable ride at standard speeds up to 100 km/h, getting you to your destination quickly.The Moetefindt air suspension
Top-class aerodynamics thanks to the slanted front nose, cutting your fuel consumption.
Our slanted front nose not only gives you a more comfortable ride, but also cuts your fuel consumption considerably. The nose also provides space to hold an electric winch and other accessories without reducing the available loading length.
Motorsport trailers with plenty of stowage space
It is not only the front nose that offers additional space. When you are taking your trailer to the race track, you will want to take your wheels and tools with you, too. That is precisely why we developed our storage trays, which can be fitted into the decking between the side tracks on request. This enables wheels to be safely stowed beneath the racing car, creating a low centre of gravity; the weight can be evenly distributed and you don’t waste any loading space.
By the way, if you are planning to transport not only cars but also motorcycles, we also offer covers.
Easy to operate: safe loading by just one person
Our motorsport trailers not only provide great ride quality; they are also very easy to operate.
- Thanks to the automatic tilt mechanism, you can always be sure the nose weight is just right. Our trailers thus enable you to load rear-engined racing cars in a forwards direction.
- The tailgate with additional fold-out ramps creates a low loading angle, even for low sports cars with long overhangs.
- An optional remote-controlled electric winch that can be moved from side to side, and a mirror system at the front of the body for an all-round view, so that your racing car can be loaded safely and quickly by just one person – that’s efficiency for you.
- Large side openings and punched, high-grip aluminium decking enable you to lash down your car easily from the outside and anchor it in line with VDI 2700-8.1
- Whether you choose a tarpaulin cover or a box body, our trailers are also fully lockable.