Moetefindt for hire
Moetefindt tilting, covered flatbed trailer 3,500 kg
€19,700.00 NETTO excl. VAT 19%
Moetefindt tilting flatbed trailer with a removable covered body.
Highlights of the Moetefindt tilting, covered flatbed trailer 3,500 kg
- Built: 2022
- L 5,000 x W 2,000 x H 1,700 mm
- Sides: 300 mm
- Loading height: 680 mm
- Air suspension with wheel shock absorbers and tilting V-shaped drawbar
- Tyres: 225/55R12C 112N on Moetefindt design alloy rims
- Decking: 30 mm aluminium decking with fine grooves
- Unladen weight: approx. 940 kg including covered body!
- Payload: approx. 2,560 kg for basic version
- incl. COC
- Welded aluminium frame and body
- Automatic reverse braking system
- Tailgate 800 mm long designed as a loading ramp over a tube hinge, covered with chequer-plate and ending in a wedge shape
- Drop-down sides and headboard
- Lighting protected by end-to-end light fitting positioned with central plug connections
- Lighting in accordance with StVZO road traffic licensing regulations: 12-volt 13-pin plug
- Tarpaulin and frame made of welded aluminium tubing; roof struts have a slight upward bend
- Tarpaulin has white strip in roof to let in daylight
How the trailer operates:
- The drawbar and tailgate are unlocked and the loading platform tilted by pushing it down. When the vehicle drives onto the body, it tilts back into the driving position when it reaches the ideal nose weight. The trailer is then secured in place using over-centre fasteners.
- Air suspension with a differential axle instead of a torsion axle, for a uniquely smooth ride and less tyre wear. An external air supply is not required. Hot-dip galvanised design for a long service life and high mileage. Maintenance-free axle suspension, bolt-on wheel hubs and wheel shock absorbers for low follow-up costs.
- Parabolic spring as trailing-arm suspension
- Suitable for 100 km/h as standard.
- Painted in RAL 9005 jet black
- Rims painted in RAL 9005 jet black
- Drawbar painted in RAL 9005 jet black
- Lockable left-hand curtain side with tensioning frame
- Lockable right-hand curtain side with tensioning frame
- 30 mm aluminium decking with fine grooves
- 8 lashing rings embedded in the floor
- Automatic jockey wheel
- Plastic tool box mounted at front left